Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] spacial index
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz)
Date: 2011-03-29 14:23:33

Bruno Lalande wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> That wasn't my understanding, I thought the very purpose of a translator
> was precisely to avoid storing the object the user wants to play with. I
> thought the idea was to store lighter-weight things, and the translator
> translates back to actual objects. Isn't that the case?

Yes it is. Sorry for misunderstanding. When wrote "it is not an ID" I
meant that it is not what ID in the classic rtree was. It's not stored
with MBR -> pair<Box, Value>. In our rtree one may store Values which
are whatever he wants, even just IDs as you said.

I've commited changes. Box is removed from rtree parameters. I've leaved
it in the classes below for now. I've changed namespaces hierarchy and
renamed classes and functions as well. Now it looks a lot better.

I'd like to thank you all for suggestions.

Regards,
Adam

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net