Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] [Shp & Boost.Geometry] How to load?
From: aimes00
Date: 2011-04-28 05:37:19

Hi all,

I'm quite new in Boost.Geometry and GIS stuff. I have a set of geometries
stored in a shapefile and I would like to load that information to the
Boost.Geometry classes and then, manage the geometries from there.

My problem is that I don't know if Boost.Geometry has implemented this
shapefile load/store functions or it should be implemented. If the second
option is the correct, I guess that any library must be used to manage
shapefiles: which one will you recommend me? Shapelib? OGR?

Thanks in advance