Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Questions about Boost.Geometry
From: Dragos Chirila (dchirila)
Date: 2011-05-31 10:42:38

Thank you very much for the update, greatly appreciated! I saw it in your
commit from yesterday, and it seems to be just what I want. I will use it
initially for testing my own code (and to prepare my full migration to
Boost.Geometry in the future, when the second feature will also be added).

Best wishes,
Dragos