Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] [Buffer] How to?
From: aimes00
Date: 2011-06-20 23:50:44

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a buffer from a linestring. I know that it is possible
because there is a file called linestring_buffer, and it is supposed to do
this, isn't it? The reason of my post is that I don't know how to make a
call to the ggl library to get the correct result.

My approach is the following:

model::point<double, 2, cs::cartesian> point_2d;
model::linestring<point_2d> input;
model::polygon<point_2d> output;

boost::geometry::buffer(input, output, distance, chordLenght);

Isn't the buffer function ready to call the linestring_buffer one?

Thanks,