Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Point/Box in Box Test (Border Cases - 3D)
From: Frank Glinka (glinkaf)
Date: 2011-07-07 10:03:05

Amendment to my previous mail:

It seems the 'within_code' function returns a different result than
intersects or my custom implementation of coveredBy although I wouldn't
have expected this.

Probably even worse: 'within' now has a different behavior compared to
the previous version (before you moved the within_code code).

This happens with the micro benchmark and a batch_size of 100000000 with
10 iterations. Strange - I have no ad hoc idea yet.

Regards,
Frank