Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Problems with the difference between two polygons
From: Barend Gehrels (barend)
Date: 2011-08-03 05:00:16

Hi Enrico,

On 2-8-2011 21:09, Enrico Leoni wrote:
> Maybe I will wait for this change before updating my blog post.

It is to be expected next Friday. I'm busy with it - making the
backtracking a policy which can be altered for (e.g. ) dissolve which
need to continue there.

W.r.t. performance it makes no difference in using the current version
with the define, or the next one, but I understand you'll wait.

> As you asked, these are the results of the three tests with the
> "define" (using Boost.Polygon, Boost.Geometry and Clipper):

Thanks! Looks good. Indeed a lot slower when using ttmath, but that is
as expected.

Regards, Barend

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net