Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Problems with the difference between two polygons
From: Enrico Leoni (lions.forever)
Date: 2011-08-14 23:11:54

Hi Barend,

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 4:02 PM, Barend Gehrels <barend_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> It is done, and in Trunk. You can now test without the define. It should
> have the normal speed.
>
> Thanks again for the test - it perfectly showed this weakness.

The test is updated and somewhat expanded.

Sql Server System Types seems very good while Geos is not doing well.
Maybe there are problems with my code but with big polygons its memory
usage is very high (more than 3GB with 723347 input vertices). I also
tried to load polygons from wkt files, bypassing the C++/Cli wrapper,
but the memory usage is the same.

Regards
Enrico

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net