Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Proposal for Delauney triangulation algorithm
From: Andrii Sydorchuk (sydorchuk.andriy)
Date: 2011-10-20 16:50:45

I guess Luke clarified pretty well what I meant in my post. What I want to
emphasise that to include this code into boost library is not just about
migrating the code to suite boost libraries style requirements and using
boost structures/interfaces, but more about investigating what it does and
what not, how it works, etc. It should also include research to compare
different approaches and algorithms used in the current field. So in the end
you may finish with a completely different implementation that has almost
nothing in common with the initial code and will be a lot more complex.

Andrii