Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Re: rtree ?
From: Bernhard (Bernhard.Schmitz)
Date: 2011-11-26 00:00:30

Adam Wulkiewicz wrote

> Of course, I'm planning to do it. But first, I'd like to hear from you
> all, do you like the interface? Maby something should be added or changed?

I have now noticed a strange effect: If I base my box geometries on
model::point<double, 2, cartesian> everything works. However, if I use
model::d2::point_xy<double, cartesian>, I get a series of compilation
errors. It took me quite a time to figure this out, as I had thought those
to be equivalent (other than the convenience functions) and used the latter,
and with everything except the rtree they work indiscriminately.

Regards,
Bernhard