Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [ggl] Re: rtree ?
From: Bernhard (Bernhard.Schmitz)
Date: 2011-12-02 06:30:23

Adam Wulkiewicz wrote

> Ok, I've improved it and added nearest neighbor query description. I
> should have done it earlier. Feel free to report errors, ambiguities
> etc. I hope that using of the rtree will be simpler task now.

Hi Adam,
thanks for the documentation, it is helping me a lot.

However, right now I have the problem, that I can only insert as many
objects as the first parameter of the splitting algorithm parameter. So,
with your usual example of index::linear<32, 8>, I can insert exactly 32
objects. If I add more, size() will return the total number of objects I
inserted, but only the first 32 will be found by a query.
Is this a huge bug, or intentional? Or am I doing something wrong?

I noticed that upon insertion, the translator is only called by the
INDEX_ASSERT, and nowhere else.

Regards,
Bernhard