Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Intersection of linestring with polygon
From: Sebastian (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-07 03:27:09

Barend wrote

> It is now basically running for most linear/aereal combinations
> ((multi)linestring/(multi)polygon/ring). Almost all cases are running.
> Almost, because there is at least one case not yet finished and there
> might be more. But those are the more exotic ones, you will probably
> (depending on your usecase of course) have no problems. In case you are
> trying it already and encounter a problem, please report it.

Is there any progress on that matter? I've tried an intersection test with a
line string and a polygon/ring but it didn't work. I got a compiler error.
Here's my source code:

http://boost.codepad.org/rVahJTRJ http://boost.codepad.org/rVahJTRJ

I've tried it with Boost 1.48, 1.49 beta, and the current SVN trunk (rev.
76906).

Is there any way to get this working?