Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] boost::geometry::difference problem
From: h2 (account.h.horiuchi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-10-16 09:49:07

Hi, Barend.

> The problem was ix/xi which was not yet handled. It is fixed now (in Trunk).

I appreciate deeply about your reply and correspondence.

> If you find similar cases, they are very welcome.

No other cases have been found at the moment.
I will report, if a similar case is found.

Except of this problem,
Although I know
.Where the vector arithmetic calculation error occurs. (bad-know how level?)
.polygon union problem(although it is unidentified in the latest version).
Is it all right to make this into another thread?

Although it becomes the last,
I appreciate deeply about your reply and correspondence again.

Best Regards.
h2

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net