Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] more leaks in rtree
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-12-06 08:52:08

Adam Wulkiewicz wrote:
> Christophe Henry wrote:
>> Valgrind reports more leaks. I hope this will help you.
>
> Ok, thanks. I'll look at it today. I assume you just return a ref to
> Indexable taken from the Item in the Translator. Do you also remove Values?

I can't reproduce it. I've tested boost::shared_ptr<MyObj<Point>> and
everything is ok.
Still, I have some ideas. Could you switch from compile-time nodes to
run-time and see if the problem still occurs?
You just need to change bgi::linear<> to bgi::runtime::linear<> and pass
bgi::runtime::linear<...>(...) in the constructor.

Regards,
Adam

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net