Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Move ctor or assignment for boost::geometry::model::ring?
From: Volker Schöch (vschoech_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-04-10 04:16:45

Hi Bruno,

Thank you for looking into that issue. I apologize for providing only sparse information... So, yes, "this" is a multi-polygon. I think it helps to have all the information in one place, therefore I posted the detailed reply to your question in this boost Trac ticket:

If you have any more questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate!
Thanks again
   Volker

--
Volker Schöch | vschoech_at_[hidden]<mailto:vschoech_at_[hidden]>
Senior Software Engineer