Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Identifying What all works well with Boost Geometry
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-18 05:49:48

On 18 June 2013 10:12, Tanjot Uppal <tanjot.uppal_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Dear Boosters,
>
> I am looking for some details of features/functionality implemented in Boost
> Geometry with different geometry types. It would help me identifying what
> functions work fine with what all combinations and order of geometry types
> and what is yet to be implemented in 0-Dimension, 1-Dimension and
> 2-Dimension.

If I may, I'd suggest to work it out the other way around:
create matrix or matrices of features and their combinations
you need (i.e. geometry type vs algorithm, geometry type vs dimension,
geometry type of dimension N vs algorithm, etc.), post it somewhere
(i.e. github wiki)
and then let's try to fill the cells.

Best regards,

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net