Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Interesection points
From: Tanaka Simon (tanakas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-20 10:30:31

i have a related question. i slightly modified the code you previously
attached, Barend (see attachment).

- assume we have an intersection point C of a polygon with a
segment/linestring. C lies on the segment defined by the pair of points
A and B, which are stored in the polygon. is it possible to return A and
B, not only C?
- is it possible to have a polygon made of segment, something like
boost::geometry::model::polygon< segment > ?

questions not directly related to the thread's question, but related to
the attached code (should i start a new topic?):
- i use a custom point class myPoint. how to register the getter and
setter template methods (e.g. get<0>)?
- can i register std::shared_ptr<myPoint> instead of myPoint?
- why is boost::geometry::model::polygon< std::shared_ptr<point> > not
working?

thanks
simon