Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] [index] rtree iterative queries
From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-02 18:17:43

Hi Adam,

There is also a no-parameter qend() which return a special
> end_query_iterator which may be compared with arbitrary iterator returned
> by qbegin() to check if the query has ended. But since it has different
> type it can't be used in STL algorithms like std::copy().

This sounds a bit unusual. What I've seen done so far is that the same
iterator type is used and it simply as a no parameter constructor, and
flags itself as end-iterator/default-constructed if constructed this way.
Was it really an issue to do like that?

Otherwise, sounds like a useful addition, thanks for that.

Regards
Bruno

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net