Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Bug again in boost::geometry::union_
From: Sybren A. Stüvel (sybren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-12 07:28:50

On 12 February 2014 12:57, Barend Gehrels <barend_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> OK - I checked that compiler too, and fortunately there were only 2 small
> issues. Should be fixed now. (Note, I disabled that static assertion for
> MSVC, I will find out later why that causes problems now for MSVC only)
>
> Can you try again?

There we go, now it compiles. Still gives problems, though, with the
union_() function. It prints "Warning: d=0" to stdout/err. I've attached a
SVG file that contains the two input multi-polygons (in red & green) and
the resulting output (in blue). You can clearly see that the blue polygon
has a vertex too many, in its interior.

Best,

--
Sybren A. Stüvel