Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] How to repair self-intersections
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-29 08:38:09

yohann.benedic wrote:
> Thank you Adam,
>
> I am quite disappointed that I did not spot such an obvious mistake myself.
The latest version should produce the NOT_IMPLEMENTED_... error message
in such cases.

> The dissolve algorithm from the develop branch seems to compile fine with the rescale to integer branch so I will work with both until the 1.56 branch is released. I believe the rescale to integer work will be merged into the 1.56 version but not the dissolve algorithm which will remain in the extensions. Can you confirm?

It's already merged with the develop branch so you may as well switch to
this branch to get other updates too.
And yes, we plan to release it with 1.56 without the extensions.
I don't know if and when the dissolve() will be officially released.

Regards,
Adam

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net