Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Regression in the Variant support for distance()
From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-10 03:54:04

Hi Barend,

Regarding "VirtualBox/gcc is really easy to install on Windows machines",
can you share which setup you used to achieve that? I'm currently setting
this up and I don't find it this easy, especially with the new modular
Boost. The goal is to have Boost sources on my local machine and then
several VMs that run the tests against that code. My first attempt was to
use the shared folder feature embedded into VirtualBox - it was a failure,
as VB shared folders don't support symlinks, which are vital with modular
Boost. I'm now trying using rsync, seems to work better. But all in all I
wouldn't say this is all "easy" at all so I was curious whether you found
something more straightforward to achieve this.

Regards
Bruno

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net