Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Integrating OGR library with Boost.Geometry
From: Eric MSP Veith (eveith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-26 13:06:12

Hi Menelaos,

On Tuesday 26 May 2015 17:05:23, Menelaos Karavelas
<menelaos.karavelas_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Thanks a lot!

I did it: #11346: Segment iterator does not work with ranges returning values
instead of references

The Trac instance is painfully slow, but I also managed to attach your test
case.

> I would like to ask one more thing from you. The fix in my previous
> attachment was not really what I intended it to be.
> Could you please try the one attached in this email and see if it works
> as the previous one? Thanks.

Done; it works equally well as the previous version --- at least from my
perspective. :)

Thank you very much for your time and efforts!

                        --- Eric

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net