Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [geometry] Heads up! boost 1.59 is coming up
From: Menelaos Karavelas (menelaos.karavelas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-03 08:42:10

Hi all.

According to the published schedule (see
http://www.boost.org/development/index.html), the list of important
dates for boost 1.59 is as follows:

* June 24th, closed for new libraries (I believe this also means, closed
for breaking changes and new features)
* July 1st, closed for major changes
* July 8th, closed for all changes
* July 11th, completely closed
* July 15th, beta release
* July 16th, open for bugfixes only
* August 5th, closed for all changes
* August 12th, boost 1.59 release

My understanding is that we need to decide which among the open PRs is
going into 1.59, which not.
Also summarize what people would like to have in 1.59, and until when
they plan to submit a PR (we do need some time for reviewing too, so
this basically means that any PRs introducing new functionality should
be available within one week from today the latest, if I understand the
schedule correctly).

I propose to merge develop into master the week between June 17th and
June 24th.

All the best,

- m.

Geometry list run by mateusz at loskot.net