Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: Re: [geometry] Errors in Voronoi basic tutorial
From: Mike Vasiljevs (mike.vasiljevs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-02-21 08:18:54

Perhaps it is a good idea to create a the boost::polygon as a number of
posts address the library. I also have some questions regarding this
boost::polygon.

Regarding traits, I am not sure if semantics is really that important to
get the job done. Perhaps the author was of the same opinion at the time.

Regarding "p0()" instead of "p0", it could be for the same reason as in
"point_xy<>" in boost geometry - so that one could an accessor and/or be
able to store a sack of potatoes as a CoordinateType. :)

greetings,
mike