Boost logo

Geometry :

Subject: [geometry] Intersects algorithm with MultiPoint and Polygon
From: jakka30 (sjakka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-04-20 11:09:07

Hello all,

I am trying to call boost::geometry::intersects algorithm using multipoint
geometry and polygon geometry. Compiler saying that it is not implemented.
Is this combination implemented in boost::geometry? When I first started
using boost::geometry, there was a nice table that explains for each
algorithm the combinations that it implemented. I could not find that table
online anymore. Could someone provide me that most recent table?

If Intersect is not implemented between multipoint and polygon geometries,
is it hard to implement it or it is invalid combination?

Thank you for your help,
Suresh