Boost logo

Geometry :

From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-25 18:31:42

Hi,

As follow-up to discussion with Adam about how to plan switch to
newer C++ version https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/issues/590
I posted these questions below to Boost developer's list.

As you can see in the thread there, Peter Dimov recommended
his excellent article https://pdimov.github.io/articles/phasing_out_cxx03.html

It is not part of the official Boost documentation, but it was posted
https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2019/11/247290.php
and received the usual Boost bashing ;)
Anyway, I think there is good food for thought.

FWIW, Boost.GIL switched to C++11 before Peter's published
his article, so we just did the switch and announce that from
Boost 1.68 onwards, C++11 is a requirement.

ML