Hi Adam,
Thanks for your email, actually I have asked them and they said it is just forward transformation. How can I implement it? Do you know any kind of documentations or papers for that?
With the best,
Majid Hojati

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 3:36 PM Adam Wulkiewicz via Geometry <geometry@lists.boost.org> wrote:
Hi Majid,

W dniu 07.12.2019 o 18:49, Majid Hojati via Geometry pisze:
> I saw that there is a class which is used for ISEA projection, I was
> wondering if it is possible to do inverse transformation (e.g. ISEA
> sequence number to lat,long) using this class? I read the code but
> there is not much comments to see how that works.
No, this class only allows to perform forward transformation of
coordinates. If you need something different you'd have to implement it
by yourself. You could also check Proj*. AFAIK it's the same but you
could also ask them directly**.

* https://github.com/OSGeo/PROJ/blob/master/src/projections/isea.cpp
** https://gitter.im/OSGeo/proj.4

Adam