Boost logo

Proto :

Subject: Re: [proto] So I heard proto make AST ...
From: joel falcou (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-27 09:59:14

On 27/07/10 15:56, Alp Mestanogullari wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 3:25 PM, joel falcou<joel.falcou_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> I do this in NT2 all the time IIRC I gave a link to some svn repo with an
>> example.
>> It wasn't selected as core phoenix 3 though :p
>>
> Yeah I remember discussing that code with you on IRC, and this is an
> elegant and very "functional" approach, I like it!
> But it's just my opinion.

Foudn it back, ppl may look at :

https://www.lri.fr/svn/parall/prog_gen/branches/phoenix3/

login/passwd : boost/boost

The code is just a proto transform that evaluate any kind of expression
and values from a fusion vector in a recursive, customizable way.

I think it can be turned into a proper proto::dfs_visitor<> transform

Proto list run by eric at boostpro.com