Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

From: Anthony Williams (anthony_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-08 04:50:48

Hi Roland,

Sorry for not replying sooner.

Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Originally I declared my willingness to work on the windows
> part, but in the meantime I am open to linux as well.
>
> Since I am the one with the least contribution so far I ask
> you, Matt and Anthony what I should look into to help you
> getting things done?

I plan to work through the Windows implementation in the following order:

Timed mutexes
Condition vars
Read write mutexes

Since you've done some work on TSS already (haven't you?), would you be happy
to redo that under the BSL?

> Would it also be helpful to review the examples and possibly
> add some new ones?

I'm sure the docs and examples could do with improving, as could the tests.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams
Software Developer