Boost logo

Threads-Devel :

Subject: Re: [Threads-devel] thread_specific_ptr within DLL cause a "is not a valid Win32 application" error during loading of the dll
From: Rudi Lindl (rudi.lindl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-09-04 07:53:59

it was a nice aha experience for me as well.

I found another solution to solve my problem. The only reason why i am using
managed c++ code is that i call a .net(another dll) code within my dll.
There is a solution to call this code without managed c++ code. And then the
first thing i will do is to get rid of the nasty /clr compiler switch ;)