Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] question about a binding of ublas
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-02 18:01:41

Kaveh Kohan wrote:
> I think the version of boost I am using is quite old (1.35.0) and it
> seems that there have been significant changes with respect to the current version (is it 1.6?).

If I remember correctly, the current bindings require a more recent Boost.MPL than 1.35.0. The current boost release is 1.44.0. The numeric_bindings don't have version numbers, and the current numeric_bindings is significantly different from numeric_bindings-v1 in many ways. The numeric_bindings-v1 should work with both older and more recent Boost versions, but I would suggest upgrading Boost instead (if Boost.MPL should really turn out to be too old).

To use atlas, you have to link against the corresponding libraries, and define

BOOST_NUMERIC_BINDINGS_BLAS_CBLAS
BOOST_NUMERIC_BINDINGS_LAPACK_CLAPACK

to select ATLAS as backend.

Regards,