From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 1998-12-10 09:45:56

At 11:42 AM 12/9/98 -0500, David Abrahams wrote:

>My postings to this reflector seem to take a *really* long time to
make
>the round-trip (like 2 days). Is that normal?

That doesn't sound good.

A few people (I think just Nathan, Kevlin, and Sean] have posted from
some email address other than the one they subscribed with. This
causes a delay because such messages have to be approved by a
moderator. Messages from an email account matching a subscription
get posted automatically.

Is it possible egroups got bitten by the Bay area power failure a
couple of days ago? Could egroups server be in that area?

If delays in posting continue, please let us know.

--Beman