From: Sean A Corfield (sean_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-07-01 04:50:03

Beman Dawes <beman_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[One concern is that the message written to cout by the job_timer class]

I can't believe you've tied a class to cout! The output stream should be a
parameter (at worst) but it would be better to arrange that only the timing
values were streamable (so the destructor writes only the value of elapsed()
to the stream specified to the job_timer - at construction time?).

I'll try to find time to d/load the library and comment in more detail but
work is so frantic at the moment that might not be possible for a few weeks!

Sean

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/boost