From: Reid Sweatman (reids_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-07-01 13:40:25

Not to be a pest, but personally, I'd rather see the timer and display
functionality separated. Yes, you probably would always use the timer
functionality when using the display, but not vice versa, and I hate
dragging code into an already large codebase when I don't have to; keeps
maintenance costs down, especially since in the industry I work in, not
documenting or commenting anything seems to be the norm <g>.