From: Sean Corfield (sean.corfield_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-07-12 04:56:57

On Friday, July 09, 1999 9:31 PM, Valentin Bonnard
[SMTP:Bonnard.V_at_[hidden]] wrote:
> The change considered (in the near future) is that exception
> specifications should be part of the type of function, which
> is currently the case without really being the case.

They're not really part of the type - there is a lot of weasel wording to
make them behave like that in most cases. The committee have not decided
whether to adopt this proposed change so it may well not make it into either
of the TCs, in which case it is hardly the "near future" as we don't start
work on C++0X until 2003!

--
Sean A Corfield                            fax:+441252654077
Technical Director                      tel/sms:+44385758805