From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-07-23 09:56:08

At 03:55 PM 7/22/99 -0700, Reid Sweatman wrote:

>Anyway, I support your notion of a requested/in progress page for
the site.
>That might also be a good place to put links to the current beta
code.
>Hell, if anyone cared to make the page nice and juicy, you could
also
>provide a bug reporting mechanism that would archive the reports and
send
>them on to all the people listed as involved in a particular
project.
>Again, some simple CGI. Hmmmn...is there an eBoost CGI list we
could
>borrow talent from? <g>.

The host for the web site isn't egroups, it is my local ISP
(www.esva.net). I like them because they are very responsive to
problems or questions. The main implediment is simply I have been
too busy to learn how to do forms on the web site. I am sure the ISP
can support them one way or the other.

--Beman