From: Reid Sweatman (reids_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-07-23 15:42:09

> The host for the web site isn't egroups, it is my local ISP
> (www.esva.net). I like them because they are very responsive to
> problems or questions. The main implediment is simply I have been
> too busy to learn how to do forms on the web site. I am sure the ISP
> can support them one way or the other.

Okay. Hadn't noticed that. Forms are easy, especially if you don't
hand-code them. The CGI is harder, both because you have to know some
scripting language your host supports, and you have to get them to plug it
in and test it for you. Don't mean to sound know-it-all, because I don't do
web work much myself, but my wife is a wiz web master, so I can't help but
pick up the odd tidbit.