From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-07-26 10:50:09

At 11:01 PM 7/23/99 +0200, Valentin Bonnard wrote:

>The problem is find a host for the CGI script.
>
>I _think_ that, as a last ressort mesure, I can host that at school
>if the trafic is low enougth.

Thanks for the offer, but it turns out boost.org's ISP already has a
CGI script that turns a <form> into an email message. That should
serve.

I will put a "Libraries Requested" page up on the site soon with a
list of libraries already requested, and a form to fill out for a new
request. I would like to seed the "already requested" list with
several entries to illustrate the *brief* descriptions we need. 50
words or less. Preferably less!

For example:

    A portable multithreading library with implementations for
    Posix and Win NT. Perhaps an update of Michael Yam's library
    from Dr Dobb's Journal, December, 1996, p16.

If anyone has requests to help seed the list, please post them to the
mailing list, or email them directly to me.

--Beman Dawes <beman_at_[hidden]>