From: Reid Sweatman (reids_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-07-28 12:17:20

> That works. It's basically what I have working right now.
> Unfortunately, changing the target class is what Greg Colvin called
> "intrusive".

Yeah, I just am sometimes willing to live with a *little* intrusiveness
(Can't I have just a little peril? No, it's far too perilous!) <g>

> Damn, I'd send it to you right now, except that my LINUX machine,
> the only one I have that can read tar archives on a floppy, crashed.
> Aarg!!!

No problemo. I'm in a massive time crunch right now. In fact, between
sentences in this message my do-nothing division head stuck his head in the
door to figuratively crack the whip <g>. Geez, I've had my nose to the
grindstone so long now I sound like I have post-nasal drip <g>.