From: Reid Sweatman (reids_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-08-18 13:31:17

Pardon the ignorant question, but it's been some years since I last worked
on a UNIX system, so I was wondering whether UNIX' endline convention is
universally accepted by, say (for the sake of argument <g>), Windows-hosted
C++ compilers, or whether non-UNIX people will have to do a search and
replace on endline markers. Thanks.