From: Paul Baxter (paje_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-11-05 11:54:39

Maybe also consider the following similar alternative for boost.
http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~bebox/rng.html
(although I think LGPL issues arise here as well. But the author might be
cooperative!)

There seem to be two things in the submission.

A basic uniform random generator and a set of transformation functions to
convert to a different distribution.
It may be better to separate the two functions such that any rand can be
used with any transformation function.

It may be prudent to provide several test routines to test both the
generators and the transformation functions. (against other MT
implementations such as the one suggested above?)

Paul