From: Michel André (michel.andre_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-11-23 16:59:44

> Already done. The standard requires that all allocators to be used
with
> std::containers (both user supplied and vendor supplied) have the
> interface described in 20.1.5.
> (assuming we can actually pull all this off!)

Ok! Thats good. Guess I have to study my standard documents more
thoroughly. Then the Deallocator described in my previous mail is
is a proper subset of an standard allocator and thus is interchangeable
which is what we want. Well it seems that we got a good start to pull
all this of. Anyways we made some pretty good stuff with the smart
pointer
classes.

ys
/Michel