From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-11-30 11:51:49

We are ready, or very close to ready, to post on the web site:

    * Darin Adler's addition of operator ==, operator !=, and
std::swap and std::less specializations in smart_ptr.hpp.

    * Jeremy Siek's iterator operator additions to operators.hpp.

    * Steve Cleary's empty_member addition to utility.hpp.

    * The call_traits addition to utility.hpp from a bunch of us.

I am just now leaving for a week of vacation (with no computer
along!) I don't want to update the site and then walk out the door;
too much chance of a screw up.

So expect to see these additions posted middle of next week.

--Beman