From: Dietmar Kuehl (dietmar.kuehl_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-12-15 09:07:52

Hi,
At 11:46 PM 12/14/99 -0500, you wrote:
>The GTL people (Graph Template Library) have recently started
>corresponding with us (they wanted to compare performance results) but
>I'm thinking it would be a good time to invite them in on our
>dicussions. Can we have the graph docs moved to a more public place?

The place *is* public! All they have to do is to register on the list which
would be helpful for a discussion with them anyway. If they don't want
to get the e-mails, they can just select Web access to the mailing list...

On the other hand I don't have any problems moving the documents to
a more public place. ... just that there are still some things to fix, at
least
in the property accessor stuff. I will try to fix the stuff today.

Regards,
  dk