From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 1999-12-17 19:42:06

Dave Abrahams writes:

> P.S. Do we anticipate any problems with the generic graph work and MSVC?
> There's no partial specialization there, but I want to use the graph stuff
> for my next project.

I think there are some issues with the current GGCL and MSVC, but I
think the new interface simplifies things a bunch, which will make it
easier to deal with MSVC. However, one possible problem could be the
global functions inducing a need for partial ordering, which only
sometimes works with VC++. I'm going to check all my new prototype
code against VC++ and Metrowerks this weekend. I'll let you know how
it goes.

Cheers,

Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame work phone: (650) 933-8724
 and cell phone: (415) 377-5814
 C++ Library & Compiler Group fax: (650) 932-0127
 SGI www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/