From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 1999-12-22 18:15:28

Looks like that works for both EDG and g++ :)

Need to add a "typename" in front of the remove_const inside is_const.

Also I would suggest not giving the typedef the name "type" when it is
a static member. Perhaps "value" would be better? Also, for
portability, keep in mind that initialization of static members inside
the class definition doesn't work with some compilers (even when they
are bool/int/etc.) Might be easier to stick with enums.