From: Dave Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 1999-12-31 00:18:03

Greg sed:
> Oh. I thought you said you'd have to wrap basic types in a struct anyway?

I meant wrapped "flat" just to make sure that 3 different OS resources
represented as an int weren't actually the same type (for deallocator
selection purposes). This is as opposed to using a pointer to a struct. But
this idea doesn't work, so why belabor it?

> Rather than a pointer to function I'm thinking of imitating
> a closure with a reference to a class with a virtual function.

Who allocates (and deallocates) the deallocator object?