From: Nicolai Josuttis (nicolai.josuttis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-01-02 13:53:13

Dave Abrahams wrote:

> Another possible name choice would be static_array

or static_vector

> You need std:: qualifications on your use of size_t.
OK

> This is one reason I
> tried to convince you to use explicit qualification everywhere in the book!

But compilers accept this because they are still buggy, not because
I didn't use explicit qualification (note that carray.hpp is included
BEFORE the using namespace std statement).

> PRINT_ELEMENTS is all uppercase, a convention we should reserve for
> preprocessor macros.

HMMM, in principle you are right.
However, this is really a nice thing to comine a function and
a VISIBLE comment.
Therefore, I did it all over the book.

--
Nicolai M. Josuttis          	http://www.josuttis.de/
Solutions in Time        	mailto:solutions_at_[hidden]