From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-01-06 13:27:49

Hi Dave,

Dave Abrahams writes:
> No activity in the area of the graph library for some time now. What should
> we do next? I'll want to use this stuff very soon!

I've been doing some experimenting with some graph classes... most
of the work is in figuring out what will work with VC++ :(
I'll finish up those experiments tonight and post them.

Dietmar, have you had a chance to do some graph implementation
work?

> Also, something I've found to be very useful: a reverse graph adapter. If
> you have a directed graph where the incoming edges are available for a node,
> you can wrap it to produce an identical graph with all of the edge
> directions reversed. I hope this will be possible with our library.

Hmm... in_edges() isn't in the current interface. I'll try to make a
place for it. Most algorithms don't need it, so it will probably be a
singleton requirement in a new conept... any ideas on a name for
this kind of graph?

Cheers,

Jeremy