From: Nicolai Josuttis (nicolai.josuttis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-01-06 14:42:01

A friend of mine told me about the web site of FACT.
As at least some of you may be interested in it and functional
composition also plays a role in the boost library if I followed
the discussions correctly, I send this around.
Sorry, if it's too off-topic.

FACT! (Functional Additions to C++ through Templates and Classes) is a C++
library that offers some aspects of
functional programming to the C++ community. So far FACT! provides several
methods to get curried forms of C++
functions, functional composition, some sort of lambda expressions, and lazy
evaluation.

see: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/FACT/

--
Nicolai M. Josuttis          	http://www.josuttis.de/
Solutions in Time        	mailto:solutions_at_[hidden]