From: Jim Argeropoulos (jaa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-01-23 00:48:17

> Jim Argeropoulos wrote:
>
> > I can see how it would be used, but it also looks like a maintance
> > nightmare. When Box changes, you better make sure you are not relying on
> the
> > internal order/format/number of Box's members.
>
> Sorry, I cannot figure out what you mean.
> Do you see any reliance on internal order/format/number of Box's members
in
> expression like:
> copy( memb_iter(vbox.begin(),&Box::width),
> memb_iter(vbox.end(),&Box::width),
> vwidth.begin() ); ?

Well, I decided to go back and refresh my memory on the subject and low and
behold, my conclusion was baked. For some reason I had thought you were
traversing the members of a object, not a container and then adapting each
object. So I retract my previous statements.

Sorry Andrei.

Gotta stop reading this list late at night.

Jim